The amazingly exquisite country
- Afghanistan is an amazing country. Its cultural name is Afghanistani, Afghan.
- Kabul (also spelled Kabol,) is the capital of Afghanistan. Kabul is also the largest city in Afghanistan.
- Pashto and Dari are the official languages of Afghanistan. Pashto and Dari are the names of Persian languages in Afghanistan.
- Afghanistan is in southern Asia. The country is northwest of Pakistan. It is also east of Iran.
- Afghanistan`s population is currently 30.55 million.
- One major landform of Afghanistan is Mount Noshaq. Mount Noshaq`s elevation is 7,492 m (24,580 ft). Mount Noshaq is the highest peak of the Hindu Kush Range.
- Minaret of Jam, (a major landmark) is one of the buildings listed in the world`s heritage list. Minaret of jam is also called Minaret of Ghiyath al-Din Muhammad bin Sam. Minaret of Jam is located in a small valley next to the Hari Rud river.
- Zorkul (or Sir-i-kol) is a major lake that runs along the border between Afghanistan and Tajikistan. The lake was once in the territory of Wakhan, but the lake was established as the border between Russia and Afghanistan by agreement in 1895.
- Afghans, even poor Afghans, care about fashion as much as people of any other Country or state. Kabul, being the capital, is actually pretty fashionable.
- The music of Afghanistan has been here for a long time, but since the 1970s the country has been involved in wars, and people don't really care about music. Afghanistan's music was caused by Arabs, Persians, Indians, Mongolians, Chinese and many others.
- The national festival marks the first day of spring, also considered the beginning of the New Year. On New Year's Day in Afghanistan, families usually serve a drink made from dried fruits. The most important national holiday is Independence Day. People wear colourful clothes, set off fireworks, dance, and hold parades.
- The official religion in Afghanistan is Islam, and about 0.2% or less practice other religions. Afghanistan has the fastest-growing Muslim population in the world!
- Modern food youll find in afganistan: Pulao (steamed rice with carrots and usually served with beans).
Qablipulao (a popular variant of pulao served with lamb).
Shorma (a kind of soup). The most common drink is tea (Called chai).
- Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai is the current President of Afghanistan. He was elected as the President of Afghanistan on 21 September 2014. Afghanistan was a traditional economy until 2002 when it was became a free market economy.
- Most Afghanistan people don't have a lot of time for fun because their working, and religious activities take up some of the day. Theater is popular in Afghanistan, so is music and poetry. some woman in Afghanistan rugs, and other fabric type things.
- Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world. Afghanistan uses a currency called Afghan afghani. Raw cotton is Afghanistan's main export. Peat is Afghanistan's main import.
- Most of Afghanistan has a mountain climate with dry and cold winters, except for the ground level which have warm climates. Temperatures often range a lot in a single day. Winds sweeping in may bring large sandstorms/dust storms/whirlwinds.
- Afghanistan is a landlocked country in Central Asia.
- The name Afghanistan means the ‘Land of Afghans.’
- In 1919, after the third Anglo-Afghan war, the country acquired full independence from United Kingdom.
- Since 1970s, the country has had constant civil war.
- In 2005, Unites States and Afghanistan signed a long-term agreement.
- billions of US dollars have been given to the country reconstruct the country.