civil engineering is designing and maintaining roads, bridges, tunnels, dams and other srtuctures.
purpose of this job
your purpose is to desgin, plan, and inspect construction of roads, bridges, tunnels, and other buildings.
Responsibilities and duties
- Discussing requirements with the client and other professionals (e.g architects).
- Analysing survey, mapping and materials-testing data with computer modelling software.
- Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project.
- As well as having the technical know-how, you'll also have to read up on relevant legal regulations as a comprehensive knowledge is a must-have.
- Excellent maths, science, and IT skills
- Good teamworking skills
- The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
Visit this location or contact 555-692-0908.
( Must gain a degree in civil or structural engineering).