Harris County is a very important county. It holds a key battle of Texas's independence from Mexico. If The Battle of San Jacinto were to never happen Texas would not be how it is today. Who knows what would happen. The revolution of Texas could have ended differently, with Mexico maybe winning. But texas won! and that is why Harris County is such an important county. I recommend to all people to visit this amazing County.
"Welcome to beautiful Harris County, Georgia. Whether you are here for a visit or a lifetime, we know you will treasure the area's scenic beauty, warm climate and friendly people. From the breathtaking beauty of Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain to Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park and the scenic vistas along our highways, you will enjoy your time here.
Harris County offers a quiet lifestyle for residents and plenty for visitors to see and do. Enjoy golfing, hiking, biking, boating, camping, historic sightseeing and romantic getaways. Harris County has it all and more. When only big-city amenities will do, Columbus is just 20 minutes away and Atlanta is a 90-minute drive."
"FREE AT LAST!"
Coppell Middle School North120 Natches TrceCoppell, TX 75019
1. Head north on N Denton Tap Rd 0.2 mi
2. Turn right onto TX-1210.2 mi
3. Take the TX-121 N ramp on the leftToll road0.2 mi
4. Merge onto Sam Rayburn TollwayToll road1.6 mi
5. Take the exit onto I-35E SPartial toll road19.9 mi
6. Take exit 428A on the left to merge onto I-30 E toward Texarkana1.3 mi
7. Take exit 46 to merge onto I-45 S towardHouston224 mi
8. Take exit 60B to merge onto TX-8 Beltway W/Sam Houston Tollway W1.5 mi
9. Continue onto Sam Houston Tollway WToll road14.4 mi
10. Take the exit toward Clay Rd/Kempwood RdToll road0.2 mi
11. Merge onto West Sam Houston Pkwy N0.3 mi
12. Turn right onto Clay Rd5.8 mi
13. Make a U-turnDestination will be on the right0.2 miHarris County Courthouse16715 Clay RdHouston, TX 77084
"The Battle of San Jacinto." The Battle of San Jacinto. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Feb. 2013
"Battle of San Jacinto (21 April 1836)." Battle of San Jacinto (21 April 1836). N.p., n.d. Web. 26 Feb. 2013.
"Homepage for Harris County, Texas." Homepage for Harris County, Texas. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 Feb. 2013
"The Battle of San Jacinto." - Texas State Library and Archives Commission. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Feb. 2013.
"Harris County, Texas." : History and Information. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Feb. 2013.