How to make a Budget
1. Make a list of everything you spend for a couple of weeks
. Keeps receipts or write down when you have spent money somewhere
2. For the same time period, record everything you earn and its source
. Keep pays checks or write down when someone gives you money
3. Now that you have recorded, analyze it.
. Record them and keep track through all your things throughout all these.
4. It is a good idea to have a little extra for hard times. (Why?)
. Having an extra hundred dollars on you could be used if you get into some sort of accident or something bad happens.
5. Monitor your spending. (Why should I monitor my spending?)
. If you don't monitor your spending, you could be spending money you don't actually have and get into debt.