Ohio Veterans United
Our mission is to educate citizens on the need to maintain a strong national defense and to help elect qualified veterans and like-minded non-veterans to office. We support limited government, lower taxes, personal freedom with responsibility, elimination of government waste, responsible spending of taxpayer dollars, a free-market enterprise, and the enforcement of Law and Order.
This group affects everyone in Ohio from students to adults whether they are a veteran or not a veteran because the support the give to all with their influence on limited government, lower taxes, personal freedom with responsibility, elimination of government waste, responsible spending of taxpayer dollars, a free-market enterprise, and the enforcement of Law and Order.
Benefits/ why should you join
- Elect qualified Veterans to public office – regardless of party.
- Encourage donations to endorsed candidates through constant and proactive actions that highlight our candidates.
- Support our endorsed candidates.
- Oppose public officials who have failed our troops, Veterans, and nation on matters regarding National Defense.
- Build an organization to fight for Veterans now and in the future.
- Be a strong advocate for legislation that fully supports our troops, military families, Gold Star Families and Veterans.
- Work to ensure that every military absentee ballot is counted in every election.
- Encourage all veterans and their families to register and vote.
- Broaden our communications through regional television and printed materials and use new technologies and social media to reach a broader grassroots audience.
What OVU is all about
The PAC is a voluntary unincorporated organization which shall function and be registered as a PAC with the state of OHIO Election Law Enforcement Commission. It shall be operated as a federal non-connected, multi-candidate political committee, as defined by the publication "Campaign Guide for Non-connected Committees" of the Federal Election Commission, hereafter denoted FEC.
Why is OVU successful?
Many former veterans or various people who avidly support our veterans benefit from this interest groups. Many of its members are in strong political or financial status because of the well organized group and its strong ties with many groups that try to give Ohio veterans a long successful career after serving our nation. Some of these members are John Kasich, John Husted, Bill Rapp, Jim Butler.
Please donate or Volenteer