10 Tips To A Good Study Session
1. Start by finding a quiet place.
2. Don't Study the night before the test!
3. Short study sessions for 15-20 minutes with 5-10 minute breaks if you are tired or bored.
4. Alphabetizing or placing in chronological order.
5. Study the main ideas more then less important detail.
6. Have all study items in front of you don't keep getting up to get other paper.
7. Write your own summary for each section.
8. Study with a group of friends.
9. Have someone quiz you to find out what you should study more.
10. Don't stress yourself out.
Link below pictures for more study tips.