The changes in the blue print

We were going to have wheels on the bottom of the box but we thought it could roll down the desk when we demonstrates. We changed having to make a box to putting in objects inside a cookie box. There was going to be an attachment from the arm to the platform but we got a hole through and get wire and poke it in two popsicle sticks to make it bend. The object we were going to pick up was a box with a loop but we changed it to a swing because it would be easier to get a hold of. At first we thought we needed two big syringes and one small but we didn't want the big syringe to put to muck weight on the extension of the arm. If there's to much weight the arm could break so now we have two small and one big syringe