- The finance industry is a critical sector of the United States
- economy with over six million people employed in finance-related occupations.
- Although some of the finance occupations project only moderate growth through the year 2012
- Employment in the securities and commodities industry is projected to increase 40 percent through the year 2008.
functions including governance, national security, foreign service, planning, revenue and taxation. regulation, and management and administration at the local, state and federal levels
- The Congress and President determine the government's payroll budget.
Government and Public Administrastration
- Producing, processing, marketing, distributing, financing and developing agricultural commodities and resources,
- Including food, fiber, wood products, natural resources, horticulture and other plant and animal products and resources.
- State and local government employment is projected to increase
Average Annual Wage$127,320Entry Annual Wage$69,310Average Hourly Wage$61.21Entry Hourly Wage$33.32Median Hourly Wage$55.03