An enterprise is willingness by an individual or a business to take risks, show initiative and under-take new ventures.
- Entrepreneur - a person who is willing to invest money into a enterprise by taking risks and thinking outside of the box.
- Enterprises - are individual businesses who start up businesses to take risks and accept new ventures. it is created by a group of people.
- Risk - is when an individual does something knowing it may or may not work.
- Goods - are tangible and it is something which you can touch and feel.
- Services - are untanglibe and is something which can be experienced. E.g. restaurants, schools and hospitals.