The Temperance Movement
If you drink booze, you lose.
Prohibition- A law that stopped the making, selling, and transporting of alcoholic beverages.
Why NOT to drink...
1. Alcohol can cause long term damage to your brain, and vital organs.
2. When you are drunk, you can make very bad decisions without thinking about them.
3. Drinking alcohol can be addictive and can be very costly.
4. You’re destroying your family and yourself.
5. You never see your wife/family. You spend more time in a salon than with them.
Led by the women and religious leaders of Prohibition, Chicago.