- regular Schedule
- Please take a few minutes today to fill out the STAR chart survey. CLHS is already 50% complete!
- Many Falcon staff and their families participated in the Houston Methodist St. John 24th Annual Reindeer Run to enhance patient care initiatives in the Bay Area. Thank you to the Falcon Health Committee for sponsoring this event!
- The Falcons took 3rd place in the Carlisle/Krueger Classic by defeating Sterling 69-61.
- The Pre-Area audition, third round in the TMEA All-State Choir process took place on Saturday. Clear Lake Choir had nine students from the All-Region Mixed Choir audition and five students will advance to the Area Audition in January to compete for spots in the TMEA Texas All-State Choirs.
- The CLHS debate team traveled to Austin for the UT Classic Speech & Debate tournament, one of the most competitive tournaments in the South. The Falcons did exceptionally well and look forward to the Clear Brook tournament this weekend.
The next generation of NASA space exploration spacecraft debuted on Friday with the successful Orion test flight. Clear Lake High School was established when NASA's Johnson Space Center was located in Clear Lake, and we continue to have connections with NASA. One such connection is the HUNCH program (High School Students United With NASA to Create Hardware) - as part of HUNCH, students in Ms. Leonard's Fashion Design class designed and built storage bags for the International Space Station. Ms. Karen Hu and I met up and were looking for Kathy Mendoza and other Falcons who went to Florida for the launch.