Safety Surfing tips
Safety Surfing Tips:
Never give out personal information because you never know who is out there. Once something is posts it's like a permanent marker it's fun to put on but impossible to get off."
- what you do now can affect you in the future
- remember that nothing ever goes away once it is posted
- sometimes “Private” isn’t what you think it is
Think is it smart, useful, nessacary or inspriring?
Keep your personal life to yourself
- don’t give out personal information
- remain anonymous
- think carefully before creating account names (don’t put your full name)
- make sure you know the person before allowing them to see your confidential information