By: Nick Garcia
- Paraguay is a landlocked nation in central South America, Bordering on Argentina, Bolivia, and Brazil.
- Paraguay's capital city is Asunción
- Guarani is an official national language along with Spanish
- Paraguay is located in South America
- The population is 6.8 million, the life expectancy is 72 years old, and the average age is about 26 years old.
- The Paraneña region (a mixture of plateaus, rolling hills, and valleys).
- Another the Chaco region (an immense piedmont plain).
- The Cerro Leon is a 2,001 ft / 610 m mountain peak in Paraguay, it is ranked the second tallest in Paraguay.
- The top 3 major architectural landmarks are Encarnacion they are Jesuit missions of La Santisima Trinidad de Parana and Jesus de Tavarangue.
- Another is Iguazu Falls is the worlds widest set of waterfalls, but it technically is not in Paraguay.
- The 3rd one is Asuncion, which is the capital of Paraguay which was settled in 1537 by Spanish conquistadors.
- The 3 major bodies of water are the Ypacarai lake, The Verde river, and Lindo River
- One of the major cities is Asuncion
- The 2nd is San Lorenzo
- The 3rd is Luque
- The seasonal weather is usually humid throughout the year
- The average annual rainfall is about 1,000 mm in the Asunción area, about 1500 mm in the forest eastern regions and 800 mm in the Chaco area.
- The average maximum temperatures between 30 degrees Celsius (86° Fahrenheit) and 33 degrees Celsius (91° Fahrenheit).
- The climate can hurt the countries economy.
This is paraguay folk music
Soccer is a major sport in Paraguay
Bori-bori is a chicken soup served with cornmeal dumplings.
An unusual law in Paraguay is that you can legally duel, if both participating players are blood donors.
Native animals of Paraguay include armadillos, jaguars, anteaters, etc...
transportation in Paraguay such as buses, trains, car hire, flights and ferries.