Internet Safety Poster
Safe surfing tips and advice about safety online
- Never give personal information away such as your house address, phone number etc. Without permission from your parents.
- Never post pictures of people without their permission and never post pictures of yourself without your parents permission.
- Never respond to a text or a message that is mean or that makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Never give passwords out to people you don’t know or your best friends, only to your parents.
- Protect yourself
To protect yourself on the internet you should:
- Never put information about yourself on any websites
- Never go on websites that aretoo old for you
- Don’t chat with people you don’t know
- Make good decisions and don’t hurt people
- Don’t post inappropriate pictures
Safety of teens!!!
When you're on social media are you making sure you are safe. Here are sometips to make sure you're safe on social media.
- Don’t post sexual photos or share thembecause it could be illegal.
- Don’t accept a friend request form someone you don’t know personally.
- Don’t cyberbully!!! If you can’tsay something to there face then don’t say it online.
- Some of the risks are Hackers couldhack your computer
- They can get into your computerand still files and get Emails. Spyware access your personal information that the computer collects and these are hard to remove and can infect your computer with viruses.
- Create a firewall on your computer or other devices
- Don’t answer emails that are from people you don’t know
- Don’t share personal information online because you neverknow whos reading it!!!
- on you computer tern the privacy settings on.