different diseases and their causes/effects
- Genetics disease is any disease that is caused by an abnormality in an individual's genome.
- caused by lost in chromosomes
- down syndrome is a disorder cause by this
- it affect a person life by them not having all the abilities but either a lost in something or in addition in something
are very few if any genetic diseases that are curable . However, many genetic diseases are treatable due to most of the cares not been found yet.
- A genetic chromosome 21 disorder causing developmental and intellectual delays
- learning disability, delayed development, speech delay in a child, or short stature
- treatable because they can't just add more chromosomes in a person but have people come over and help out with their disables of doing things physically or for inter disables
- environmental Illnesses and conditions caused by factors in the environment are collectively called environmental diseases.
- Pesticides, chemicals, radiation, air pollution, and water pollution, are some of the man made hazards that are believed to contribute to human illnesses
- asthma, Black lung disease, Bronchitis, and cancers
- impact individual life by they having to live with these daily problems and suffer from em
- it is treatable, because they haven't found the cares for them, but they do know how to keep you treated to where you won't die, but if you don't you can end up with death at an early amount of time
can put many people at risk of death if not treated soon
black lung disease is caused by smoking
no cure for it, and Treatment focuses on addressing the symptoms of the disease and preventing its progression
Those who suffer from coughing or shortness of breath may benefit from medications that help alleviate these symptoms.
- poor life style choices such as smoking, overuse of alcohol, poor diet, lack of physical activity and inadequate relief of chronic stress are key contributors in the development and progression of preventable chronic diseases
- type 2 diabetes mellitus, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and several types of cancer
- it affect individual lives by they not being able to do and eat certain things and stays with you for life.
- treatable, because once you got diabetes or cancer you can't get rid of it, but you can treat it so you won't end up dead, if it don't get treated it would be a strong chance of death.
poor life style choices put people that can be treated but not at risk of many future problem that can be treated not cured
from making the wrong choice of eating to much can cause obesity
obesity is curable by cutting back foods and eating healthy
they all are different because genetic happen through traits and environment happen with chemicals in pollution in the air and life choices happens by depending on yourself and what choice you make.