"Go to the beyond with Silicon!!
Just a Few Notes
- Silicon is one of the most common elements in the world
- Silicon has a melting temperature of 1410 C and a boiling temperature of 2355 C
- Silicon has an atomic number of 14, has 14 protons & electrons, and 14 neutrons
- Silicon is used for implants, toys, computer screens, and plays an important role in plant and animal life
- It can be used in construction (brick, concrete, sand, cement, and clay)
- Silicon is shiny and gray. Some forms of Silicon is flammable