How to Fit In My Daily Reality
To fit in my Daily Reality Is short easy and simple.
1) Wake up at 6:45 am to get ready for school. (use an alarm clock to wake up)
2) Walk over to your dresser and get the clothes that are going to look the freshest. ( go on worldstarhiphop.com for dressing tips if you need it)
3) After getting dressed put on some old spice for deodorant under your armpits to get rid of unwanted odors.
4) Then go to brush your mouth or wherever your teeth are so you can keep them strong and healthy.
5) The last thing to do at home is eat breakfast. For your morning meal it is best to eat your favorite meal.
6) After you are done eating get in your transportation vehicle and get to school. Which is were you learn.
7)When you go to school you will walk to your first period which is physics. Physics is the natural science that involves the study of matter and its motion through space and time.
8)After a long one hour and a half of physics you will go to ceramics and make things out of clay.
9) After being an artist for an hour and thirty minutes you're going to go to Spanish class to learn another language.
10) When Spanish class is over it will be time to eat again. This time it is easy just simply pick a line to get your food from and go get it.