March 4, 2015
Amanda Johnston, Teresa Reed, Lindsey Smith, Kacie Barclay
Before class we each will prepare our tables, video, make notes on the board, and any
other preparations that need to be made. Lindsey will greet everyone at the door and
give them their name tag as they are walking in. The tag will also have a number on it
that will let the students know what table to sit at. The tables will have numbers on
them for them to match with their tag.
- 8:30- SHARP- Role call- Amanda is assigned to do this. I will inform the class that we have a fun video for them to watch.
- 8:33- Teresa will display the video (4:40 minutes) and will talk about it when it is finished. Here is the Classroom Management
- 8:40- Introduction to our class will be given by Kacie. She will let the students know what we will be doing at each table and any other information in regards to our lesson.
- 8:45- Groups begin-
Table 1 (teal color table): Kacie is doing Rules
Table 2 (neutral color table): Lindsey is doing Atmoshpere
Table 3 (green color): Teresa is doing Organization
Table 4 (zebra color): Amanda is doing accommodations and proper language to the special ed/gifted children
* Each table will rotate every 10 minutes. We will be playing music to let them know
when it is time to rotate. We are giving 1 minute during the rotation period. Here is the
song that will be played Transition Song
- 9:30-9:45- Play Jeopardy in groups- The group that answers the question correctly will receive smarties.