6. Penetration pricing is the pricing technique of setting a relatively low initial entry price, often lower than the eventual market price, to attract new customers.
7. A pricing technique in which a store to offer all merchandise in a given category at certain prices, such as $10 and $20.
8. A form of promotional price adjustment that offers discounted pricing when customers purchase several products at the same time.
Loss Leader Pricing
9. A loss leader, or simply a leader, is a product sold at a low price, at or below its market cost to stimulate other sales of more profitable goods or services.
Yield Management Pricing
10. Computerized, demand-based, variable pricing technique whereby a retailer (typically a service firm) determines the combination of prices that yield the greatest total revenues for a given period.
Work Cited http://www.businessdictionary.com/