Health for 8th Graders
Carson Shultz Period 8
1. Get regular physical activity
2. Practice good nutrition
3. Learn to manage stress.
Male Reproductive System
1. Men have a penis
2. Semon is produced from the testicles.
3. Injury to the testicles can be bad.
Female Reproductive System
1. The ovaries are part of the reproductive system.
2. The cervix is part of the reproductive system.
3. The endometrium is part of the reproductive system.
Pregnancy and Labor
1. The baby is in the whom for 9 month.
2. The mother can neither have a vaginal birth or a c-section.
1. STD's can have very mild or no symptoms.
2. Most STD's are only through sexual contact.
3. You can not tell if someone has an STD's by his/her appearance.
1. Abstinence will keep you from getting AIDS or HIV.
2. Learning to be abstinence can be a good life skill.
3. Abstinence can keep you from losing your teenage life.
1. Mensturation lasts 5 to 7 days.
2. Mesturation happens when an egg is not fertilized.
3. Ovulation occurs when an egg is not fertilized.
1. HIV is the virus that causes AIDS.
2. HIV is spread by sperm, Vaginal Fluid, blood, and breast milk.
3. A person could be a carrier of the disease.