1. The event/issue that inspired this cartoon is Russia's invasion of Crimea.
2. There are no real people in this cartoon.
3. The fish represents Crimea. The bear represents Russia.
4. The cartoonist's opinion is that Russia is trying to make it's invasion of Crimea look like it's not a bad thing for either country.
5. I agree with the cartoonist's opinion because Russia has absolutely no reason for invading Crimea, since it could cause a civil war in Russia, Ukraine, both countries, or a war between the two. He's trying to say that Crimea leaving Ukraine would not only be good for Russia, but would also benefit the people of Crimea.