My third year design project Cleopatra

So... Today has been eventful with sewing my Cleopatra costume. I have final managed to finish my dress to a stage where I can start to bead the small triangles in the pattern. Now that's going to be a long process indeed need and thread at the ready!!!

Comment Stream

View Older Posts
2 years ago
0
2 years ago
0

On Wednesday I was working and deciding how and what I could have on the east panel belt, I wasn't feeling any of the designs I had come up with so i move on... Here and some images of the different ideas...

2 years ago
0
2 years ago
0
2 years ago
0
2 years ago
0

... The over veiling for this costume was going to be in a glitter silk chiffon however because it was £49 a meter and I need about 4 meters I decided to look for some cheaper options for this and some sample's came the other day I'm not to sure what I think so I'm going to wait for my other samples to come and then make my decision

2 years ago
0
2 years ago
0
2 years ago
0

The is still alot more work to get done busy busy busy!!!

2 years ago
0

look back at the colour combinations you have added in the belt and the beading and reflect on the flow and aesthetic of the costume . How does it all tie together .Is it working at the moment . Be more specific about what needs to be done . Perhaps inbed some movie images of Elizabeth Taylor and 50s fashion to inspire the glamour