How did World War 2 affect Brampton ?
- World War 2 had led to the Great Depression.
- World War 2 affected Brampton because of all the nuclear bombs in World War 2.
- Another reason it affected Brampton was because In World War 2 they destroyed alot of the environment.
- World War 2 affected Brampton and the community because it created pollution.
- World war 2 affected Brampton by throwing lots of bombers, the bombers affected Brampton by the fire that was caused by it.
- World war 2 also affected Brampton by the stench of gun powder because the gun shots are made out of gun powder which makes air pollution, so it took a long time to get fresh air back to Brampton.
- Another reason it affected Brampton was because it was a huge disaster and it took a very long time to recover fresh air, natural grass, and more.
- The sources we used is: WorldWar2.com, Prezi.com, and Historyofrights.com.