Google Forms Activity
Create a Student Survey that you can use at the beginning of the school year. The Student Survey should be used to help you learn a little more about the children in your class. Follow the steps below to complete the activity.
- Sign in to Google Forms at forms.google.com.
- Create a Google Form.
- Enter the title “Student Survey”. Under the Description enter your teacher name.
- Question 1 - “What is your name?”
- Question 2 - "What is your class period?" (make it a 'Choose from a list' type question)
- Enter 4-6 more questions about things that you would like to learn about your students.
- Make two of the questions “Multiple Choice”.
- Make two of the questions “Text”.
- Send the form and share with a colleague at your table.
For additional resources watch the video below (13 + minutes long) or check HERE.