IPOD or Smartphone Holder
Get your workout in without breaking the bank.
Simplify your workout music experience with this easy fix.
What you need:
- A tube sock, with an 8-inch or greater "tube"
- Needle and thread (optional)
How to do it:
- First, cut the sock at the end of the tube section, where the foot begins, so that you have just the tube.
- Second, turn the sock inside-out and insert your arm so that the top of the sock is at the middle of your upper arm.
- Finally, fold up the bottom of the tube so that it's right-side-out again, and meets the top of the tube, forming a pocket. Insert your phone-- now you have created the perfect armband.
Optional: With the needle and thread, create a vertical stitch along the back of your armband to secure the sock in a permanent "pocket" position.