New Orleans 2013
Because we can...
Who all is coming you may ask? Well here is the roster...(Ricker at least in spirit)
What low-life establishment would house these people?
Thanks to PWC, we will be staying at the Westin at Canal Place. Reservations are Thursday 3pm to Sunday afternoon. Bring. Yo. Bathing suits (and fest-clothes, as this is not Vegas and we will not be all up in da clubs)!
What are the must-see sights?
- Carousel Bar at the Hotel Monteleone
- Bourbon Street in all its glory
- French Quarter French Quarter Festival
- Acme Oyster Bar (Chargrilled Oysters)
- Brunch at Court of 2 Sisters
- LaFitte - Oldest bar in America
- Any place mentioned in Cole's email from Ana because it's all about food, booze, and dancing :)