Group Interview Quick Info
- Wednesday January 15th : 6:15-7:15pm & 7:30-8:30pm Enarson 226&230
- Thursday January 16th : 6:15-7:15pm & 7:30-8:30pm Enarson 230&240
- Bring your current resume.
- Have a short one minute elevator pitch about yourself and PSE.
- Dress Business Casual.
Use These Helpful Tips
- Enarson is the old Central Classroom building. The name was changed last semester. Go to the correct building.
- Think of ways to present your true self to us.
- Bring any questions about the process, PSE itself, etc.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for urgent questions/problems.
- If you are having trouble brainstorming your pitch, figuring out what to wear, or updating your resume, visit Fisher online resources.
- You will find out your fate with a phone call after the interviews are completed. A phone call means you have moved onto the next round. A date, time and place will be given to during the call for your individual interview. If you do not recieve a call, you have not moved on.