San Fran 2013!
I think I just found my future career...
Hello ladies! What happens when you work in a town with nothing to do? You read an in-flight magazine and find sites where you can build a website in like 5 minutes...so here you are reaping the benefits of my nerdiness and boredom.
- Ladies unite downtown Chicago to take L to drink at Midway around 5-ish
- Arrive in SanFran 9:55 and cab the 25 mins to the W on 181 3rd Street where we have an epic view!
- Explore Fisherman's Wharf, Ghiradeli Square, Ferry building, Coit tower (while avoiding smelling like the seals...)
- Meet Jenna around 3 and then Lisa/etc. will find us later in the evening
- Progressive dinner of oysters, other seafood, mainly booze
- Bike the coastal trails from this company on own bikes or tandems!!
Or, as Cole suggested, these...
- If the weather is bad maybe Alcatraz or indoor shopping somewhere?
- Chinatown exploration - Like Pho for lunch at Goldenstar
- Head to airport by 1:15 for flights home after heartfelt good-byes
Boozin & Nommin'
- Americano for after work Friday
- The Boulevard (Famous and recommended)
- Zuni Cafe
- Ozumo (Japonese)
- The Cliff House (Ocean views!)
- Cafe Trieste (Breakfast)
- Tea at Samovar (Yerba Buena Center)
- Tiburon by ferry for brunch on the patio for sightings of hungover 20-30 year olds
- Check out this site for best bar recommendations: