According to WEBMD.com, this is the list of Death causing diseases.
This diseases can affect us because our immune system fails and because of this we are prone to this diseases. You ask can we do anything about this? yes of course! all we need to do is strengthen our immune system. EATING FOODS RICH WITH VITAMINS, MINERALS AND ENZYMES will make our immune system strong. Here are other facts according to Dr. Hagiwara (Doctor, Inventor, Pharmacologist and Entrepreneur- the one who discovered Barley Grass Since he knew the side effects of the chemical he uses in modern medicines,) He vowed and devoted himself to search a natural nutritional approach to health. Dr. Hagiwara reports that he researched over 200 different plants over a period of 13 years. He found that BARLEY was the most excellent source of nutrients that the body needs for growth, repair and well-being. His research has shown that the green leaves of the young Barley Plant contain the most prolific balance supply of nutrients that exist on earth in a single source.
- BARLEY is recognized by science as the most nutritious of all plant foods, containing a broad spectrum of essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes plus chlorophyll, phytonutrients and phytochemicals that our bodies require for the proper functioning of organs and immune system.
- Barley has 25, 500 Antioxidant Value per 100 grams. No other food can give you this anti-oxidant protection.
- Micronutrients Found in Barley Grass are: (You don’t need to say all the nutrients, just show it)
- Minerals (17): Boron, Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Sulfur, Zinc
- Vitamins (16): Beta carotene, Biotin, Choline, Folic acid, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin F, Vitamin K, Vitamin P
- Enzymes (3000+ According to The Complete Book of Enzymes Therapy by Dr. Anthony J. Cichoke) only few are named: Aspartate aminotransferase, Catalase, Cytochrome oxidase, DNase, Fatty acid oxidase, Hexokinase, Malic dehydrogenase, Nitrate reductase, Nitrogen oxyredutase, Peroxidase, Peroxidase catalase, Phosphatase, Phospholipase, Polyphenoloxidase, RNase, Superoxide dismutase, Transhydrogenase
- Amino Acid (18): Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic acid, Cystine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine.
- Barley is Approved by US Food And Drug Administration and Announced: “Today the Food and Drug Administration announced that it has finalized a rule that allows foods containing BARLEY to claim that they can reduce the risk of Coronary Heart Disease”
DR. HOWARD LUTZ
BOB TERRY PhD
A clinical study of BOB TERRY PhD. shows that it can lower Cholesterol, LDL Oxidation and free radical activity in the blood.
PRODUCT EXPLAINED by Kuya KIM
Contact Us: Nico M. Ranan; +639472657724; email@example.com
Glen Tumobag; +639996661008; firstname.lastname@example.org