Bobcat CareerLink will be your key resource in finding information on jobs, employers, workshops and events.
As a member of Bobcat CareerLink you will be able to:
- Access job postings for Ohio University students and alumni, including full-time, part-time, and internship positions
- Participate in the On Campus Interview Program and interview with employers right here on campus
- Publish your resume to the Ohio University student and alumni Resume Book
- Store resumes, cover letters, transcripts, and other documents to simplify the process of applying for jobs
- Access information about upcoming career fairs, information sessions, and career development workshops
Tip: Think of it as Ohio University's version of LinkedIn
The video below takes you through the process of setting up your Bobcat CareerLink account!