Have + Past participle
Firstly, Finally, Basically, Another thing, AS faras, Suppose, Anyway
- Firstly, they are absolved from the responsibility of paying for major repairs.
- Finally, Mike and Duncan performed a blues with drum accompaniment.
- Basically she had what would have been called a candida problem.
- Suppose you clear an array of 10,000 bytes in your program by going around a loop made up of two instructions 10,000 times.
- Anyway, after the shower, I was still feeling hot and sticky, but I felt a bit cooler.
Methaphars and indioms with:
-Hands -Hear -Legs -Head
- On the one hand, one can describe the humanities as almost abject in the contemporary socio-political context.
- The heart of God for His saints is always displayed before the needed admonitions and corrections are given.
- The Treasurer was a member whose legs were burned, this ensured he could not abscond with the funds.
- At the end of the performance, a head popped out of the orchestra pit to receive some acclamation.
Synonyms of concened, loathed, describe, buddies & unfortune.