How to stage your Montreal home
Need To Sell Fast
First impressions are critical when it comes to home buying.
Buyers will not go into a house if they don't like the way it looks from the curb.
Real estate agents know what they're doing when they hire stagers.
*Some of the common tricks stagers use to improve the appearance of the property:
- putting up blinds to block neighbours' unkept yards or the home's proximity to a next-door brick wall — or to block the view of apartment buildings or a major road nearby
- putting up beautiful art to divert the eye from issues with the walls or trim or old leaks in the ceiling
- using small, apartment-sized furniture in rooms to make them seem bigger
- putting beds in very small rooms
- putting up mirrors everywhere to create an illusion of space