Video Game Programmer
Video Game Programmers help with the making of a game they are the ones that actually make a game work by writing certain types of code a game will function without the code a game would never work.
- To ensure that there are no missed codes and that they are all written correctly
- Have patience and calmness when dealing with a game because you never know where a game will mess up or "bug/glitch"
- To have a great attitude with your co-workers and other people working on a game(examples would be Video Game Designers)
- To have a great understanding of technology
- Have a bachelors degree in Computer Programming
- Have a basic knowledge of most coding language to understand and fix errors or bugs in a video game
Video Game Programmers have an income rate of $72,000 ( 3 years experience) to $105,000 (6+ years of experience).
But if the Programmer was a Lead/Senior Game Programmer/Engineer or Technical Director he or she would make $115,000 (Lead/Senior Game Programmer/Engineer) to $135,000 (Technical Director).