5 Gold Rules
1. Have to be fast to respond to what the people want and need.
2. Have to be kind to the person to show good attitude and put a good impression on someone.
3. show interest in what the customer wants to know.
4. Tell the customer what they want to hear.
5. Also acting to what people want and also acting on the deliveries that people put down.
A bad customer service!
Bad Service: a online game company called G2A (https://www.g2a.com/) sold me a game but it got taken from me and I complained and they where friendly but they took 1 month to get back to me and a further month to get me the refund the worst bit was that the company asked me to like them on facebook!
G2A.COM - digital games marketplace for everyone
IN LOVING MEMORY OF TIM!!!!!