Don't let Ebola catch YOU!
How do you know if you have it . . . . the SYMPTOMS
- vomiting, diarrhea, severe headaches, stomach pain, fever, unexplained bleeding and bruising, fatigue, muscle pain, weakness
- Symptoms appear 2 to 21 days after exposure to Ebola - - usually 8 to 10 days.
- If you think you or someone has Ebola . . . GO to the clinic RIGHT AWAY!
- Wash your hands . . . . ALOT!
- Do NOT touch people who have Ebola . . . or anything that they have touched
- DO NOT touch someone who died from Ebola during funeral or burial rituals
- Do NOT eat bushmeat from sick animals and stay away from bats
- Wear protective gear . . . . if you are around anyone that has Ebola-like symptoms