5 tips of Internet Saftey
By Jehron Soto
1. Don't give out your password.
Only tell your parent or guardian your password because someone could hack into your computer and cause damage.
2. Don't give out any personal information.
Ask permission from your parents or guardian before you do because this could lead to someone stealing your identity.
3. Use the private setting for social networks.
You would do this so that people you don't know won't see your personal information. You need to protect yourself because this can also lead to identity theft.
4. Don't ever talk to anyone online that you don't know.
If you do they can find out where you live and could kidnap you.
5. Ask your parents before you download anything.
Some things may be inappropriate and could possibly have viruses.