Adolphus Sowemimo Is Affiliated With Many Medical Organizations
Adolphus Sowemimo is a highly experienced obstetrician and gynecologist with over 35 years of experience in the field. He currently serves as a medical missionary, consultant obstetrician- gynecologist at the Celestial Church, Mission International. Here, he provides obstetrics and gynecology services to help in the health and welfare of the poor and needy of the region. Possessing a well-rounded medical background, he has travelled to many countries where he has shared his skills and abilities in various colleges and hospitals.
Have a look at how he has achieved various certifications and fellowships from the renowned medical authorities and organizations around the globe.
* In July 1983, he acquired his basic medical degree of MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery) from the College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
* After 5 years, in July 1988, Adolphus Sowemimo gained the membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. It is a professional association based in the UK which is dedicated to improving sexual and reproductive healthcare worldwide. This association works in the field of obstetrics and gynecology, i.e. pregnancy, childbirth and female sexual and reproductive health.
* In July, 1991, he received the certification of the Educational Commission for Foreign Graduates. ECFMG assessments are through a program of certification, where international medical graduates (IMGs) are ready to enter residency or fellowship programs in the United States or can be employed with an unrestricted license to practice medicine.
* In December 1992, Adolphus Sowemimo acquired the F.L.E.X, i.e. the Certification of the Federal Licensing Examination in the State of Philadelphia.
* Thereafter in January 1993, he has managed to gain the Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada.
* Owing to his expertise and skills, in the very next year in September 1994, he attained the FACOG i.e. Fellowship of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. It is a nonprofit organization of women’s health care physicians dedicated to advocating the highest standards of obstetric and gynecological practice, continuing member education and public knowledge in the USA.
* Continuing his practice with dedication and perfection, he acquired the Fellowship of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in July, 2000. In the following year i.e. July 2011 he passed the IELTS exam with a score of 8.5.
The aforementioned affiliations and fellowships of Adolphus Sowemimo clearly depicts his proficiency in obstetrician and gynecology. In addition to this, he has been registered with many reputed organizations that includes General Medical Council of United Kingdom, New Newfoundland Medical Board in Canada, and Kuwait Medical Board in Kuwait. He is currently a member of the Nigerian medical mee Medical Council in Nigeria and Manitoba Medical Association in Canada.