Poetry Collection 4 Vocabulary
By: Arianna Mills
Made of clear, brilliant glass
Mother was very proud of her crystal glasses.
Tough and strong
With sinewy hands, he carved the stone.
Strong and muscular
The piano mover had brawny arms.
The parson had a deep voice that was easily heard in the rear pews.
Shaped be hammering
The fence was wrought iron.
Upper legs and hips of an animal.
The dog sat back on his haunches.
1. No , if a dog is running its can't sit down.
2. Yes, A weight lifter should be brawny because it they are lifting weights.
3. I would expect a piano player to have sinewy hands. They move their their their and fingers a lot.
4. If a glass is made of crystal is is most likely to be breakable.
5. Yes, a parson would likely be found in a church because a parson is a minister and a minister ministers in church.
6. Yes, if something is wrought it was made by hammering.