MISS SHELLY'S CLASS
Our goal this year will be to study the social, economic, political and technological changes in American history from its beginnings to the 20th century. In addition students will be en couraged to develop critical thinking skills through diverse activities in order to analyze our country’s history and how it relates to current events in the world today.
1. Calmly enter the room and get your notebooks
2. Get started on Bell ringers immediately after receiving your notebook
3. Be sure to clean up your workspace, the floor, and return any materials you may have used in their proper place.
4. Return your notebook before leaving the room!
- Composition Notebook (MANDATORY)
- Map Pencils
1. Disinfecting Wipes
2. Glue Sticks
3. Clothes Pins
4. Paper Towels
5. Card Stock Paper