1. Potassium is vital for plant growth. Plants use it, for example, to make proteins, so the greatest demand for potassium compounds is in fertilizers, usually as the chloride, sulphate, nitrate, or carbonate.
2. The potassium is a nutrient necessary for human life and health. Its in lots of foods like banana, potatoes, and orange juice.
3. it's used in making matches and explosives, such as fireworks. It provides the firework with enough oxygen to be able to burn hot enough and fast enough so that it can fly and explode. Besides this, potassium gives fireworks a purple-pink color.
(too much can lead to heart attacks)
Without potassium, you wouldn't be reading this and humans would not live peacefully. This element is an important to our body systems and if there is a shortage, kidney diseases could occur. It helps nerves and muscles communicate. Also since it helps plants grow a lot, people would have much less food.
1. Xenon has been used in medicine as a general anesthetic and in medical imaging
xenon can be used to image the heart, lungs, and brain. Xenon has also been used to measure blood flow.
2. Xenon is used in photographic flashes. (also in ion engines)
3. It can be used in lighting compact florescent light bulbs and other lighting that can really brightin up dark spaces much more than normal bulb though it can be expensive.
Without Xenon you might have to bear more pain when going to doctors or other medical places, since it is used as a pain reliever, though there are more. Also since it's in the flash for cameras your pictures will be dark and not as clear. Also doctors have to use different methods to see your blood flow, heart, and lungs since Xenon is needed.