Day 074 - January 5
How does where we are affect who we are?
Today (presentation slides here) , a RED STOPLIGHT DAY, we
- Learned that reading minutes have moved to next Tuesday.
- Learned that the Living History Project is due soon, and that presentations are expected to be live, but prerecorded is acceptable, too.
- Learned that on Friday, we will analyze the biographies we read, using the question, "How does where we are affect who we are?"
- Began work with some new robust vocabulary: accord, decipher, formidable, indifferent, minimize, trepidation
- Read a short story for main idea.