Bellbrae PS - Ipad Apps
Ipads for teaching and learning
Apps for Learning
App of the Week
Turn your iPad into your personal interactive whiteboard!
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s an amazingly simple app that anyone can use, no matter how young or old!
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
- Record your ShowMe tutorial right away — no manuals or complicated menus needed
- Drop in images onto the whiteboard
- Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
- You can make your ShowMe as long or as short as it needs to be, and record as many ShowMe’s as you want. Go nuts!
- Once you’re finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)
- Discover awesome tutorials created by other members of the ShowMe community
A VARIETY OF USES
- Easily explain a range of topics from math to chemistry to music theory to basket weaving.
- Add ShowMe’s to your Do-It-Yourself blog
- Attach a personal message to any travel photos you want to share
- Diagram offensive and defensive strategies for sports
- Grade student work with commentary explaining the reasoning behind their performance
- Use ShowMe as an interactive whiteboard substitute
Implement a “flipped classroom”
- Showcase your ShowMes online and share your knowledge with your students, friends, family, or the world!
- Multiple brush colors
- Pause and erase
- Import pictures from your photo library, built-in camera, or web image search
- Unlimited lesson length
- Free to upload and share your recordings with friends
- Easy embedding for sharing anywhere
- Manage students with Groups