1. Genetics- study of genes, heredity, and genetic variation in living organisms.
2. Environmental- protects and defends certain places/environments.
3. Lifestyle choices- choose the interests, opinions, and behaviors of an individual, group, or culture.
1. The disease runs in families and causes problems with the sensory and motor nerves, the nerves that run from the arms and legs to the spinal cord and brain.
2. Faulty genes.
3. Some people must wear braces, and get in a wheelchair to get around places.
4. There is no cure to CMT, but therapies can treat CMT. They can do physical therapy, surgery, and pain management.
1. Poisoning humans who ingested fish and shellfish by discharged water waste.
2. Water waste causes this by the trash dumped into the water, and fish getting sick/poisoned.
3. Someone can get real sick by eating poisoned fish, and could lead to problems in their systems. They can also become paralyzed.
4. It can be stopped by RECYCLING!
Chronic kidney disease
1. When your kidneys don't work right or shut down.
2. This is caused by diabetes, high blood sugar, and high blood pressure. By not maintaining the right diet.
3. People's kidneys loose the ability to filter wastes and fluids from the blood. When they are affected, they can't function right.
4. The disease can be treated by immediate medical attention if it is in the late-stage symptoms. All symptoms can be treated by either physical activity, or medical attention.