DIY Painted Leather Bracelet
What You'll Need
- Leather scraps (faux leather or vinyl work too)
- Paint (color of your choice)
- Snap hardware (found in the sewing section of any craft store)
- A hammer
- A hole punch tool
1. Cut strips of leather that are 1-2 inches longer than your wrist size
2. Paint geometric designs. Have fun experimenting!
3. Finish off your designs with a second coat of paint and allow to dry
4. Put the snap on one side and then use it to measure where you want to punch the hole for your second snap.
5. Follow the instructions on your snap hardware package to attach your snaps.