Apple Mint Sangria
A white sangria with apple and mintiness!
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 1 cup all natural lemonade
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- ginger ale
- 4 granny smith apples, sliced thinly
- 1 bunch of mint
- First combine the white wine, lemonade and triple sec in a large bowl or pitcher, mix well.
- Next, add the sliced apples to the mixture.
- You can then chill the mixture in fridge.
- Right before serving, put in some whole mint leaves and stir well.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Pour in sangria and then top off with ginger ale
- Garnish with some mint and apple slices if you wish!