Video Game Designer
Video game designers produce and design video games. This is for the entertainment of people.
- To develop, the rules, characters, setting, story, item/weapons, and ways the game is played.
- Share the ideas with the rest of the developing team, and work with them.
- They work 35 hours a week and sometimes need to work longer when there is a deadline.
- A video game designer has to be creative and imaginative.
- Have an expert level of technology skills.
- Understand the target audience and the marketing of video games.
- Have a bachelors degree.
- Enjoys playing computer games and using technology.
Video game designers get $40,000 to $60,000 dollars annually, but it depends mostly on the game revenue.