How to Graduate
Steps for applying to graduate
- Apply during the term prior to the term in which you intend to graduate or early during the term in which you intend to graduate.
- Meet with your major advisor to verify that your major requirements are completed.
- If you have not consulted with your advisor, please contact him or her to schedule an appointment prior to filing your application.
- If a Minor Program Form is needed, please bring a signed copy with you to your appointment. You may pick up forms up in 100 Denney Hall (West Lobby), 164 West 17th Ave.
- Schedule an appointment with an Arts and Sciences advisor to file your graduation application.
- After you meet with your Arts and Sciences academic advisor and your graduation application is on file, there are other important things to do. Refer to this checklist often.
Brought to you by: Graduation Services, Arts and Sciences:
Shelia Francis, Program Coordinator