On your Tackk blog represent the five items listed below:
Please title this Tackk blog INHERITANCE
1. Define inheritance (to do this Google search the word and find a definition that you understand. Put the definition into your own words.
In object-oriented programming, inheritance is when an object or class is based on another object or class, using the same implementation specifying implementation to maintain the same behavior.
2. What is the most important thing you have inherited from your family? Be specific.
3. What is the most important thing you've inherited from school? Again, be specific, what is it, what school were you at when you received this etc.
4. Name one thing you inherited from the following books: Frederick Douglass, Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian, House on Mango Street
5. Discuss what you think people will inherit from you.