- The capital of Puerto Rico is San Juan
- The major languages are Spanish and English
- Puerto Rico is located in the northeastern Caribbean
- Puerto Ricos population is 3.615 million
- The cordillera central or theCentral Mountains run almost the entire length of the island from east to west.
- Puerto rico is a very small island surrounde my water.
- The water that surrounds the island is the Caribbean Sea.
- There are about 49 lakes in Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rican cooking is somewhat similar to both Spanish, Cuban and Mexican cuisine, it is a unique tasty blend of Spanish, African, Taíno, and American influences, using such indigenous seasonings and ingredients as coriander, papaya, cacao, nispero, apio, plantains, and yampee. (Meaning that the got some goo0d food)
Many girls dress up in these dresses to dance in the are used in party's and other get to gather.
The design of the Commonwealth flag reflects the close ties that bound the Cuban and Puerto Rico patriots in the 19th century for the flag which waves over the Capital of San Juan is the Cuban flag color reversed.
Most of there animals are reptiles and amphibians.Bats are the only extant native terrestrial mammals in Puerto Rico. And parrots.