Campus Ambassador Position
A great opportunity with a TechColumbus startup!
Your Part In Building the Next Big Thing
- Responsible for generating excitement, awareness, and buzz about Baloonr on campus.
- Promote Baloonr to fellow students by representing the brand; seeking out opportunities (e.g., student organization-sponsored events, activities fair, sporting events) to gather sign-ups and encourage participation; and utilize social media to further spread the word (e.g., ‘Where You Wear’ pin competition).
- Build relationships with groups on campus. More specifically, target student organizations to get sponsorship of a daily launcher. For example, a campus ambassador would reach out to the Photography Enthusiast Society to ask about sponsoring a launcher that could read, “I dreamed up a photo.” Members of the Photography Enthusiast Society would then promote their launcher among their members to reach new Baloonr users and encourage baloon creation.
- In partnership with the Baloonr co-founders, develop marketing strategies and plans that account for how information is uniquely shared on campus and leverage those pathways to distribute information about Baloonr.
- Develop, contribute, and review content on Baloonr. Campus ambassadors will manage several accounts on Baloonr’s site and be responsible for submitting, reviewing, and sharing baloons.
- A love for creativity, a passion for Baloonr (and our mission), and a belief in the power of online anonymity. Must be comfortable and confident reaching out to students and building relationships.
- Energetic, creative, and organized. Takes initiative and can act independently.
- Students from the following areas of study: Marketing, Branding, Design, Entrepreneurship.
- The position is unpaid, but you will receive valuable marketing experience creating and executing one's own awesome ideas! Two words: resume builder! You will experience working with a growing startup and TechColumbus company from the ground-up. Upon successful completion of the program, you may ask for a letter of recommendation from a Baloonr Co-Founder for a future job, internship, scholarship, or course. We envision a 10 hour/week commitment for 23-25 weeks, but this is flexible.
- Interested? Email email@example.com for more information.